Tuesday, July 20, 2010

CrowdTap

This is one of the easiest and funniest sites I have even had the honor of being a member of. Its run by MrYouth which is a very legit company and one going places in the world. All you have to do is sign up and start answering questions to go up in levels and earn Cash. You will be earning money and donating to charity at the same time. To join just click the banner below.

Who Can Join: As far as I am aware anyone who likes Amazon.

Payment Options: $10 Amazon gift card($9.50 as 50c goes to a charity you pick)

Tips: Check the site daily and invite some friends, respond to discussions as well.

Referral Cash Back: 5c upon my next cash out to your PayPal.

Payment Proof: #1

Total Earned: $9.50

Help: If you do not have any use for your Amazon gift card we can purchase it at a discounted rate.

'Create

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the payment :) I am giving this site a go. I'll let you know if I like it or not.

    I have started my own blog, please check it out.

    http://valerie-top-earn.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for this site, I love it!

    ReplyDelete